Student of the Week
- A spot is reserved in our classroom for them to showcase things they wish to share with the class.
- Students may bring items in throughout the week. Their presentation will be Friday afternoon at 12:00 p.m. Ideas to bring include: a favorite book, photos, artwork, musical instruments, sports memorabilia, crafts, collections, a recipe, ect. (If any of these items are of special sentimental or monetary value, your child may give them to Ms. Ticknor for safe keeping until their showcase)
- They may choose to perform a talent, if they wish.
- On Friday, he/she will eat lunch with Ms. Ticknor and a friend in our classroom.
- All items must go home on Friday to make room for next week’s student of the week.